**PRE-REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY & MUST BE COMPLETE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE EVENT. ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-UPS ALLOWED.**
**You must be 21+ years of age to attend this event!! IDs will be checked at the door.**
What To Bring
- Yoga Mat*
- Water Bottle (water refills & other beverages available on site)
- Firm Blanket (like this one)*
- Cannabis (THC & CBD varieties welcome)
- Smoking Apparatus (i.e. vape, papers, bowl, etc.)
- Anything else you need to be comfortable (i.e. pillow, bolster, strap/belt, snacks, a friend, eye pillow)
*There will be yoga mats and blankets available to borrow that have been washed & sanitized. These will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
**The blanket is optional but very nice to have.
What To Expect
- The first 20 – 30 minutes we will elevate ourselves using our preferred method of consumption, as well as welcome in the four elements & directions to connect deeper with the nature surrounding us coupled with a short meditation.
- This is followed by a 75-90 minutes yoga class that focuses on bringing your attention inwards, as well as relaxing the body, mind, and soul. During the class, we will focus on our breath, alignment, and simple movements. And, of course, you can always take a puff at your mat throughout the class. *There will be limited standing poses & variations available for everyBODY.
- After class, there will be cold beverages and snacks for your to enjoy to fully integrate your experience and deeper connect with other attendees.
Discounts available to veterans, cannabis industry employees (badge required for verification) & registered yoga teachers. Please email us before purchasing to receive your discount!!
To learn more about this event and ganja yoga, please visit coloradoganjayoga.com
Due to the current circumstances around the globe, the following precautions have been put in place:
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use, as well as alcohol-based wipes.
- Yoga mat cleaner will be readily available.
- If you appear sick, you will be asked to leave and provided a full refund.
- The class will be held outdoors with space for everyone to enjoy the class as they feel comfortable and safe.