An herbal remedy formulated to boost your immune system and help keep minor colds at bay.
- Astragalus: Often used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, studies have shown that astragalus can help treat the common cold, upper respiratory infections, seasonal allergies, as well as strengthen and regulate the immune system.
- Echinacea: Well known for its immune-boosting effects, echinacea is high in antioxidants, which help alleviate oxidative stress, as well as support the immune system. Additionally, a review of 14 studies found that by ingesting echinacea, patients were able to lower their risk for contracting the cold by more than 50%
- Ginger: Not often thought of for immunity, ginger is a staple in any remedy we whip up when feeling under the weather. With its superior anti-inflammatory effects, as well as its high number of antioxidants, this herb makes the perfect addition to an immune-boosting tincture!
- Reishi: Many studies are showing reishi mushrooms promote the immunomodulating activities of macrophages, lymphocytes, and Natural Killer cells within the body. Additionally, the mushroom is high in antioxidants, which have been shown to help protect against oxidative stress and protect immune cells.
- Chaga: This mushroom has been shown to promote the formation of beneficial cytokines (specialized proteins that help regulate the immune system), as well as promoting the growth of white blood cells.
- Wild Blueberries: Rich in antioxidants, wild blueberries have anti-viral properties, which help boost immunity. Plus, studies show that these antioxidants help reduce damage to your DNA and protect against the effects of aging.
How to Use: Take 1/2 – 1 dropper fulls up to three times a day. Place liquid under tongue or place in your favorite drink.
Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, distilled water, Astragalus propinquus (astragalus), Echinacea purpura (echinacea), Zingiber officinale (ginger), Ganoderma lucidum (reishi mushroom), Inonotus obliques (chaga mushroom), Cyanococcus (wild blueberry extract)
Please consult your healthcare practitioner when making decisions about your health. This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.