Our Alfalfa Fermented Plant Extract is a liquid fertilizer formulated to:
- enhance plant growth,
- as well as, promote diversity in the soil,
- and strengthen the plant’s immune response.
It is fermented with lactic acid bacteria (LAB) and molasses to break down the plant fibers. This makes the nutrients and beneficial properties the alfalfa contains readily available for your garden plants. Therefore, when you apply the fermented plant extract by spraying the foliage or drenching the soil, the plants can uptake it immediately.
Why Alfalfa Fermented Plant Extract?
Choosing to make an alfalfa ferment came out of a need to get plants more nitrogen organically than we currently could. Through the fermentation process, we are able to extract this vital nutrient from alfalfa along with many other vital nutrients. This makes it readily available for plants in the garden as we water it in, or foliar spray the plants. Plus, with alfalfa’s ability to stimulate plant’s immune systems, we get not only powerful plant growth, but strong immune systems to withstand any pathogens or pests.
Benefits of Alfalfa
Alfalfa aids plant growth and vigor in a number of ways, some of which include:
- A good source of nitrogen to aid in plant growth.
- Within alfalfa is a substance called triacontanol. It is a hormone that stimulates plants to grow better roots and increase photosynthesis. This leads to stronger and larger plants.
- Additionally, triacontanol stimulates the growth of plant roots, enhances photosynthesis, and increases beneficial microbes. This helps to suppress many soil-borne diseases.
Use 1 oz – 4 oz of ferment per gallon of water. Use as a drench or foliar application.
Filtered Water, Organic Molasses, Organic Alfalfa, Lactic Acid Bacteria
Storage & Warnings:
- Store in a cool & dark place at room temperature, 68ºF to 86ºF (20ºC-30ºC) and out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes or open wounds.
- Not for human consumption.